So like most of you this years Christmas shopping has to be on a budget, including presents for those nearest and dearest to me. I did venture into the 99p store and poundland, and admittedly picked up all my Christmas cards, my wrapping paper ( 3 rolls for a pound) and a couple of goodies, but I wanted to seek out some bargain buys on the internet- as everyone loves a bit of online shopping. I hope my kids, women’s and men’s picks help you out!
So first up we have a little selection I have made of women’s gift all strictly sticking to the under five pounds mark. I actually think that these are pretty decent goodies to have a guilt free treat on pay too if you were on a ‘spending ban’ and dying to get something ( I know oh too well).
1) The Leafy and Lovely hand care kit is £4.50 which is great for a multiple gift set(hand cream, nail brush and bath soap).
2) The Silver Persian 4 x 4 inch Photo frame was spotted on The Works website for £2.99.
3) The Thorntons Continental Milk, White & Dark Collection (150g)(£4.59) is something you need to be on the ball for,keep your eyes peeled as they have a variety of reduced chocolate gift sets at the moment.
4)I Love Mango Mini box of love (£3.50) from Superdrug is a firm favourite of mine, imitating scent and quality of Body Shop.
5) Dove Cherish mini set (£4.00) from Superdrug.
6) This Flutter blossom bath bomb one pound pick is sure to satisfy some of your purses! Even at full price it will be stocking up the shelves again at £2.00.
7)I picked the Baylis and Harding Beauticology Mini Trio from Boots as it as only £4.00. The chocolate, gingerbread and vanilla scents have enticed me and think that’ll be a treat hard to resist.
8) The Leafy and Lovely candle set(£4.50) is perfect for any age.
9) The Jelly shots mould and recipe book (£4.95) doesn’t need to be saved for the young adults, but yet is a perfect present for a Fresher.
These are my Men’s Christmas picks for under a fiver!
1) Red Santa face socks from Topman coming in at £3.00 perfect stocking filler or small treat.
2)Christmas cake in a tin £3.99 from Not on the High street for the cake lovers…
3)Personalised shot glass for £3.99 from Find me a gift for the avid drinker/student!
4)Ice Tankard for £3.95 from Prezzybox for the perfect pint.
5)BBQ Mealworm Crispy critters £3.95 from Prezzybox if you fancied something novelty!
6) App control for £4.95 from Prezzybox for those gaming addicts.
7)Bear Claw Scratcher for £4.95 from you guessed it Prezzybox!!!
8) Leafy and Lovely Gnome soap you can grab for £3.00 at Superdrug.
Last but not least we have my older kids/teens post!
1)Princess pink hairbrush set for £3.50 at Superdrug.
2)Sew Lippy Lip gloss from Totally Funky at £2.99 each, perfect for the aspiring seamstress.
3)Flutter double sided compact mirror for the girls getting into make-up! £3.00 at Superdrug.
4)My Favourite Table Football for £3.95 at NPW !
5)The classic Retro Arcade poncho for £4.95 at Prezzybox.
6)Also from Prezzybox the Zombie shower gel for £4.95 if you know anyone like my brothers!!
7)Cupcake shower cap from IWOOT for £2.49 (cheapest I’ve seen it!)
8) Last but not least the Impulse lovely little tin for the pre teen, coming in at £4.00 from Superdrug.
I hope that I’ve helped you find at least one stocking filler or bargain buy! Have you seen anything that’s caught your eye? xx